5 ways the cloud can be better for SMB companies
Gartner, Forrester and just about every other reputable analyst, technologist or CIO tend to agree. The Cloud is good for SMB companies.
The openera philosophy is simple. Believe in the open exchange of ideas and work with good people who are willing to work hard. Focus on your strengths and shore up your weaknesses with good partners. Succeed together.
Here are 5 ways The Cloud can help SMB Companies immediately:
- Manage Content (Documents, records, forms, media…)
- customer, partners contact management (CRM)
- Office essentials (Email, Calendar, Tasks…)
- Project Management (development, marketing, human resources…)
- Communication (VoiP, web presentations, im, chat & social.)
We run our company on a combination of Google Apps (email, calendar, tasks & collaborative documents) Salesforce.com (CRM & Marketing Automation) Dropbox & Box.net for content management & back-up and Skype + DimDim for VoiP, Screen Sharing, and web presentations. For a few thousand dollars a year, we can run our entire organization better than well funded multi-national companies could 10 years ago. As a small business owner, that makes me smile.