Thursday August 25th was a day to remember for us at Openera, and we want to thank YOU for making it such an awesome day. The Openera Launch Party and GutCheck for Cancer Fundraiser was a huge success – which is a major reflection of the kick ass startup community we have here in Ottawa.
We have a pretty lengthy list of people to thank for making the launch a night to remember… so here goes (queue the music…):
– Bruce Firestone – Thank you for your inspirational words and being such a major supporter
of Ottawa startups/entrepreneurs.
– Dave Schellenburg from Live 88.5’s Morning Start Up – Thank you for attending the event and sharing a few words with the crowd, much appreciated!
– Devin and the Mill Street Brewery Team – Thank you for your sponsorship and for fueling our launch party.
– RedBull – Thanks for sponsoring and giving our launch party “wings”.
– Scott Annan (Mercury Grove) – Thank you for letting us use the Mercury Grove HQ as the launch party venue and for being an awesome supporter of Ottawa startups.
– The NetGen Team – Thank you for your speedy delivery of our simple story video and working with us on our landing page and mobile site, you guys rock!
– Everyone who donated to our fundraising efforts for the Canadian Cancer Society. Cancer sucks and every little bit we can donate will make a BIG difference.
A special thank you to each and every one of you that has been an Openera cheerleader along the way and has worked with us to get us where we are today. We can’t thank you enough for all of your support throughout this journey. We have a phenominal group of supporters, friends and family.
We have a really exciting month ahead as we embark on our launch in San Francisco. We will keep you posted on our adventures and remember, if there’s anything we can do for you while we are in SF, please, please, please let us know!