Sales, marketing and cloud…audit your processes first!
- Why do you do things the way you do them?
- Are you selling to the right audience?
- Are your sales and marketing efforts working?
- Are you spending too much for too little return?
- Do you have the right mix of talent to meet your goals?
- Why do your customers buy from you? Why won’t they buy more?
- Are the things you are doing working?
Are you are satisfied with your results and see a history and a future of steadily increasing profits? Then you are golden. Don’t change a thing. If not, you need an audit. Here are a few more audit questions to ask yourself:
- who are your partners? why are they your partners? What value do they add?
- who specifically is your target market? why?
- how much do you spend trying to get new business?
- where do you spend the most of your money? why? what’s the ROI?
- what activities, expenses or programs are helping to sell more? how are they doing it?
- what activities, expenses or programs are pure overhead? can they be eliminated?